Life Changes, Your Insurance Should Too.
We know that driving habits have changed for many of our customers since the beginning of the pandemic.
- If your KMs have decreased, we can reduce your auto premium for three months.
- The fastest and easiest way to update your policy is to fill out our form.
- Last day of accepting KM reduction is June 30th.
Important Information About Your Insurance
The following measures will be in place up until and including June 30, 2020:
- Personal auto insurance premium reductions of 15% on average for three months to reflect changes in driving habits
- Personal auto insurance premium reductions of 75% on average, per month, for as long as customers park and safely store their vehicle
- Waiving of missed payment fees
- Flexible payment options including deferrals
- Premium adjustments for small and medium sized business customers that are now closed or have been severely impacted from a sales receipts and payroll perspective
- Premium adjustments for change of use or storage of commercial vehicles
You must contact us to make this change. By making this arrangement, you agree to not drive your car. Before you start driving your car again, you must contact us to update your policy.
If you are not driving at all, you can opt to safely park and store your vehicle temporarily. We will reflect this in a premium reduction of 75% per month, on average, and for as long as your vehicle is not being used.
Even though your car is safely parked and stored, you still need to be insured against theft and vandalism. During this time, it is important to ensure that your vehicle is safe from harm while in storage.
If you’re temporarily working from home due to COVID-19, you do not require additional coverage.
If your livelihood and business has been directly impacted by COVID-19, Intact may provide flexibility in coverage if you’re using it to deliver products during the crisis period only. Please contact us for more information.
Please note the business interruption due to COVID-19 is not covered.
Premium adjustments available for small to mid-sized businesses that are closed or severely impacted due to COVID-19.
Reduce Your Kilometers
If your driving habits have changed please submit the following information and our team will update your policy.