Tenant Insurance

Find the right coverage at a competitive price.

Request a Quote

Ensure Your Possessions Are Protected With Tenant Insurance

If you rent your home or apartment in Ontario the landlord is responsible for insuring the building, but not for insuring your personal belongings. Apartment insurance, also knows as renters insurance covers your possessions from damage and theft. It also protects you if you’re held legally responsible for damage to the property as a result of fire, flood or negligence. Renters insurance is inexpensive and a small price to pay to keep your possessions safe.

Request a QuoteHave Us Call You

A Few Reasons to Choose McCAM

Excellent coverage

and options to suit your needs.


knowing you have teams of experienced, knowledgeable agents


to get you on the road to savings.

You’re in control

with customer-friendly tools like Self Serve Portal.

Get a free online quote or call for advice

Request a QuoteHave Us Call You